Work? Play? We have it all! Become a LEGOLAND Model Citizen to get great work perks like free tickets and discounts on LEGO products.
Come out to our Hotel Hiring Event on Saturday November 10th from 11am to 2pm!
We are currently seeking hard-working individuals to be a part of our LEGOLAND® Hotel Team in one of these roles:
- A warm welcoming smile and a high five on the way to seating our little guests and their parents is a great way to make them feel special in our restaurants. Thanking them on the way out or letting them know your favorite ride in the park are just a few ways to keep them returning for more.
- Our exceptional Hotel F&B Bussers maintain cleanliness standards for all areas of the restaurants and follow all LEGOLAND California safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards and polices. These employees may work in multiple outlets and with Special Events as well.
- Our hard working Food Runners are in charge of setting up plates with garnishes, sauces, dressings, and side dishes as needed, based on menu specifications. These employees gain excellent experience working in the restaurant and culinary industry.
- The LEGOLAND Hotel provides a family buffet style experience as well as a full service restaurant. Both our restaurants are hopping with enthusiastic children eager to visit our park, or fresh from a day of adventure. Help start their adventures by serving breakfast or wind down the evening with dinner.
- Kick start your culinary career by working alongside a world class chef and sous chef’s team to guide you in prepping and cooking, both hot and cold foods. You will gain both hotel and theme park experience to add to your resume.
- Our fantastic sous chefs ensure that all recipes, food preparation and presentation meet department specifications and commitment to quality and maintain safe, orderly and sanitized kitchens.
- The LEGOLAND Hotel rooms are themed and designed with the child in mind, with a queen-size bed for grown-ups, and a separate area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their very own TV, LEGO toys and unique LEGO Model décor. Almost as fun as our park! Tidying up the rooms daily starts and ends their daily adventures. Housekeeping room attendants are critical to the success of the overall guest experience by ensuring the accommodations for our guests are world class!
Front Desk Agent
- A stay at our LEGO themed hotel will turn from a day you’ll always remember into a night you’ll never forget and the same is true for our guests! Front Desk Agents provide the first contact with our guests and provide memorable service throughout their stay.